Sinister: The Hefner Report

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Thu Dec 2 16:07:29 GMT 1999

I saw Hefner last night in Cleveland and even though nobody was there
Hefner was fantastic.  I guess it was Darren's birthday that day, and he
was really talkative.  Plus the music just rocked and they seemed to be
really excited about playing Cleveland, even if there were only 30 people
there. I got a free Hefner poster and some stickers too, so that rocked.
I only got 4 hours of sleep because of the show, but I think those of you
in Chicago had better not miss the gig tomorrow night.

Brandt

"While conservative presidential candidate Patrick Buchanan spoke out in
support of the protests, a group calling itself `Vegan Dykes' marched
topless next to electrical workers from California, farmers from the
midwest and nursing students from British Columbia.(AP)"