Sinister: What would the community think?

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 2 16:36:11 GMT 1999

All these people protesting against global capitalism, wearing nike,
addidas etc. should shut the fuck up and go home and wank, coz they
understand nothing abpout the way the world works.

Although I do disagree with the violence which is the fault of those not
interested in making a point about whatever it is they believe in ,
nomatter how misguided, the violence has come from those who just turned
up for a fight and to cause some dammage.

The people fighting against global capitalism call themselves anarchists,
well isnt the ultimate in anarche a world where there are no government
controls, and this is where one of the first non government controlled
thinks could happen , a world where everyone is willing to trade freely
with whoever they want, just like we are doing , only with words.

colin.

Yah Capitalism!