Sinister: the world is as soft as lace

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Thu Dec 2 21:43:55 GMT 1999

this quote i hope will prove to be true,
i have been here(atlanta) since monday, so far it has been verry lonely,
aside from speaking to my ex (my verry first boyfriend) hes a d.j. down here
now.... other than him i need some new friends!
i have been listening to the radio staion album 88, and since i have been
sitting here i have heard sterolab,pulp, and hefner. no b&$ yet.
mabey i will request a tune in a bit....sigh...i am afraid of this new world
i am in now.
on a happier note i was told by my dear zach last night in an instant
message that i rock his world....WHEEEEEE! fun,fun,fun! any one have any
good sugestions on how to make a shy boy come out of his shell and put his
money where his mouth is?....he'll probably blush when he reads this...oh
well

my top 5 movie votes were
1 my own private idaho
2 wild at heart
3 niagra niagra
4 twin town.....you all must see this one if you havent allready
5 trainspotting

ta-ta for now kids

angela,needing a new friend in atlanta
I.C.Q.#47995388