Sinister: oh one more thing

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Thu Dec 2 21:55:56 GMT 1999

i wanted to ask about the nick drake v.w. comercial, is that the one were
they are driving around and its night time and they show up at the partay
and then deside to leave and go driving into the night?
if so then yes i love that one....didnt know who it was singing on it
though...the triumphant looser & i happen to hate the nissan ad where they
use "how soon is now" by the smiths in it....i hope v.w. doesnt go so far as
to use a smith song in one of their ad's ,because one day i hope to own a
consept one v.w. and i wouldnt want that floating in the back of my mind as
i exspirance true auto-erotic pleasure, ok well thats enough from me now
bye

angela,needing a new friend in atlanta
I.C.Q.#47995388