Sinister: Heaven is holding out for high scores...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 3 04:34:26 GMT 1999

Lauren crushed me to tiny bits when she said to the world:

<< maybe i should be more like steve c. and start fantasizing about "hot
chicks"
 in the back of magazines and then look up their websites >>

Ach, I have been shamed!  Now everyone will think I sit in my computer chair
and wank off to internet porn everynight, which is entirely untrue (most of
the time...just kidding).  I just happen to have a weakness for girls who
have 50s style and dress in risque little devil suits, which is precisely the
angle of the new Altoid Cinnamon ads.  Perhaps if I knew and had a shot with
more "hot chicks" in real life, I wouldn't have to supplant html for flesh
and blood (emphasis on flesh...ba dum dum).
I must agree with whomever stated that vocal and defiant protests are the
only way to make a dent nowadays, but then again, this is WTO, who have a
very well defined anti-Human Rights/democracy stance, so why are people
suprised that the protesters are getting knocked to hell and back?  This
isn't some small corporation with an attitude problem; these are the most
powerful men in the world: the ones who own and operate the industry, not the
politicians.  I personally disagree with think mosr clear-thinking people
realize the WTO is a load of horse shite, but anyone who figured they'd
disrupt the biggest assemblage of money-makers ever with a few small handcuff
chains and picket signs was dead wrong.  I applaud them for putting the
well-being of millions of others before their own, and I feel really bad that
some of them got beaten/kicked/punched/shot/tasered, but you really should
have seen that one coming.  Hopefully by them pretty much making Seattle a
war-zone for 24 hours, they've raised public awareness enough so that the WTO
will have rougher waters to sail through in the future.
Umm, oh yeah.  Mumia-Jabaal is to be executed in a little over 30min here in
Philadelphia.  Rage Against the Machine are his biggest supporters ever, and
they're playing in Baltimore tonight.  If the town is still standing when I
wake up tommorrow I shall be pleasantly surpised.
Did anyone see the South Park last night, featuring Mr. Hanky's Christmas
Classics?  The duet between Jesus and Santa was too brilliant to be believed,
and every other song was aces as well.  I've heard rumors that this is the
last season of South Park, and I hope to God that this is not true, because
then Nascar and college basketball will be all TV is good for.
A female co-worker told me I look like George Harrison circa Rubber
Soul...I'm not so certain.  I still say Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
is more accurate.
Love and Andy Kaufman

Steve C.

"And the wild regrets and the bloody sweats,
None knew so well as I:
For he who lives more lives than one
More deaths than one must die"

-Oscar Wilde