Sinister: list crush news

David Kitchen david at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 3 15:31:02 GMT 1999

i'm going to have to remove the list crush script from the site very soon.
if anyone wishes to host this script to continue to make it available, then please
let me know very soon, otherwise it'll be gone forever.

i shall leave it on-line up to the 10th december, so if anyone wants to vote,
boost their ego or host the script, that's when the dead-line will be :)

when i take it down i'll mail the final results here so that no-one misses them ;)

cheers

david

                          jeepster own my soul

 david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
  mailto:david at jeepster.co.uk : icq 28483699 : mobile 07930 116 705
                  po box 14153, london sw11 4xu, uk

          with 'subscribe news' in the body of the message