Sinister: Tick Tock Baby ( It's a Quarter to Love )

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Dec 3 10:20:19 GMT 1999

My Wu-Tang name is Raving Homosexual. Which is funny, because that was
my porn name too. Those riots in Seattle look like a Tommy Hillfinger
advert compared to the clashes between shipbuilders and police in
Spain this week. Those guys really know how to rumble, and they've got
muscles too. What I want to know is this: has that concert that was
mentioned on the list had to be cancelled because of the curfew?

Big Kev, your tape is in the post. Big Dave, I've tried and tried and
tried, but I can't find your address. This morning I had the bright
idea of looking for it on that envelope you sent me that had been used
for Grateful Dead merchandise, but it wasn't there. It's just the
number and street name and postcode I need. Like most listees, I have
the rest of it burned into my very soul.

Thai News: Yesterday, thousands of Thai diving skies descended on the
nation's capital Bangrak to celebrate the upcoming birthday of the
world's longest serving and grooviest monarch. Many thanks to Oon and
Adrian for the nice postcard. Much appreciated.

Has anyone seen a film called "Claire Dolan"? What a swizz. There was
a picture outside of the dad out of "The Snapper" and "The Van" so I
went along expecting Martin Conneely style Dublin fun and games, and
instead I got an hour and a half of standard Sundance fodder about a
mad shagging woman in bloody New York. That'll learn me.

"Beyond the Sunrise" sounds like one of those Chemical Brothers / Noel
Redding collaborations we've all come to know and love.

Peter