Sinister: i smell like her cigarettes

aconover at xxx.net aconover at xxx.net
Fri Dec 3 15:24:47 GMT 1999

going off to a retreat tomorrow... absolutely idyllic. everyone loves
me, everyone cares, everyone picks me peaches and pears... and there
will be a nice girl there, and maybe she will cry, and let out her
pain. i smell like her cigarettes.

lizzie still thinks that "study" is a noun on the study at stow t-
shirt. as in, they did a study of belle and sebastian at stow. i said
that that doesn't make sense and is gramatically incorrect, and it
would be so much simpler as an imperative verb, as in, "you should go
study at stow, because belle and sebastian will be there and you can
study with them!" but she said, "well, go ask the sinister list." so
i'm asking.

i'm copying tigermilk and some eps onto a tape to listen to in the
car tomorrow. i think the girl likes them.

oh, and does anyone have copies of the nick drake boots? (the
tanworth-in-arden tape, or the other, more complete one)... i need it
to give as a present.

i love you!

- adam

aconover at optonline.net