Sinister: Tricky connections

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 3 16:52:06 GMT 1999

'Beyond the sunrise' sounds like the one with the Sihtar,no mistake.Maybe
in the hidden part of The Tube,that's it,the carriages we have not seen
yet,it is George Harrison instead of Paul McCartney the special guest and
he sings with Stu David.

And this latter stops looking sheepish and playing his bass in Coventry to
show his true nature, wearing socks and sandals and purple embroidered
waistcoats.

I am going to take the Streets tomorrow! Do you remember that fuss about
berets,Revolution and Struan?Just a few days later I read a review on how
to become a professional revolutionary : first step ,to be based on
Britain or Switzerland, the two countries where professional revolutions
are more unlikely to start. So here we are.And wear berets and flamboyant
facial hair.

No facial hair around, and lost my rabbit-ear hat, what can I do ? I have
been singing that VU chorus, totally uncool-physicistly while preparing my
talk on 'How Scaling is the Key' and I just leave you know to impress our
research group.

A las barricadas! But after a bath (together???)

Arantxa