Sinister: three for the road

BradWhiddon at xxx.com BradWhiddon at xxx.com
Fri Dec 3 16:52:22 GMT 1999

so i'm sitting at home with my roommate last night and this friend of the
girl he's seeing who happens to be a stripper came by to pick him up to take
him over to the girl he's seeing's house. the girl who picked him up was
beautiful.....and a stripper.

so i get a call later that night from the stripper telling me to come on over
cause they're playing strip poker and drinking and that she wanted me. now,
no stripper has ever wanted me before to my knowledge, so i just laughed it
off and figured they were prank calling.

two hours later my roommate calls me up and asks me why i didn't come over. i
told him i would've looked like a total knob walking in with everyone
laughing at me. but then he told me that he had just done the whole menage a
tois thing with them and she wasn't joking and i could've bedded down with a
beautiful stripper if i wasn't so damn cynical.

two hours later i get another call. they were waiting on pizza and my
roommate decided to call me up again. "we just did it again, man" he
says.....and i hung up on him.

now, i know people usually write in about buses and foxes and crushes, but it
fucking sucks to sit here knowing what i missed out on. and i'm mad.

wouldn't you be?

-brad