Sinister: Skibunny

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Fri Dec 3 17:08:43 GMT 1999

Yay!
Richard Colburn and Chris Geddes are coming to DJ at my local indie pit,
Skibunny in Belfast, apparently to celebrate their new venue. (The old venue
was a disused pizzaria lit by candles and equipped with ONE beer tap). If
anybody's going mail me and we can kidnap them and not let them go until
they promise to play in belfast when they're touring.
Byebye,
Ian.