Sinister: helloooo

Colleen Laden Colleen at xxx.com
Fri Dec 3 08:38:21 GMT 1999

Hi! I just hatched!

I am really hung over so I am gonna make it short, or not...ok, I am
Colleen, I live in San Francisco, oh and I am 24..most people call me
"crack" (my friends think I am too skinny) anyways, my primate friend turned
me on to B&S about uhh hmm a year ago, since then the guy in the apartment
next to me has called the police on me twice and I have had the manager
banging on my door in the middle of the night yelling, telling me to turn
down the music or he was going to evict me. They are just jealous.

You know what's funny is the time the police actully came to my place, I had
been at my local bar right before last call and these three guys came in and
we started talking, come to find out they had the same taste in music,bands,
etc.(which is rare) so we ended up getting pies at like 3 am and going back
to my place to listen to music and drink some wine, then at about 5am I got
the call that the police were downstairs..ironic. I wonder what ever
happened to those guys?

o-well, I gotta go, I need a cigarette!

Ciao,

Colleen ( Crack )