Sinister: when we were kings

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Fri Dec 3 20:57:48 GMT 1999

hi all. today was the last day of classes for this term. that means only
one more term until i graduate. i feel terribly old most of the time
although i look like a tired 17 year old. we watched "when we were kings"
in my contemporary studies class today. it was really good. i had no idea
that muhammed ali was so witty and hot!

my parents got a paper from their church for this special advent plan to
bring specific things in for the food bank each sunday. things on the list
included peanut butter and kraft dinner. now i realize that food bank food
has to be nonperishable, but it strikes me as odd that these are the sorts
of things people are being asked to bring in. i mean, these are the things
that poor people are going to be most likely to be able to afford on their
own. why not bring in things that they would never be able to afford on
their own? it would be more special for christmas. also, i was thinking
how much it would suck to be relying on a food bank and be allergic to
peanut butter.

is there anyone on this list from spain or who has been to spain? my mom's
taking us all to spain for christmas. our last family holiday together. i
was wondering if any of you had any tips or suggestions. we're going to be
in the south, tourist town malaga.

lastly i just wanted to say "poor brad"

-di

"i want to defy the logic of all sex laws"