Sinister: three 4 tha raunch more like it

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Sat Dec 4 04:15:29 GMT 1999

he he he
just kidding,
that is kinda scarry imagery though....strippers, pizza, threesomes
gawd....makes me want to hind under my bed....
so any way....i got a job at gordon biersch(?) i have never heard of it
before till today its a fancy shmancy upscale brew pub.
woo fooking hoo!
the bad part is it opens this month on the 30th...wich means i'll
be waitressing on new years to a bunch of posh drunks
wheeeeeeeee! fun fun fun!

i'd rather be having a threesome with a striper & pizza ...sigh...
but, on a happier note the lovely list has now made it possible for me to
make 2 new friends in the area , brad & leyla...yay!

ok off to contimplate the physics of jerry springer chair tossing,
ta-ta

angela,needing more new friends in atlanta
I.C.Q.#47995388