Sinister: Various musings

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 4 16:10:55 GMT 1999

A whimsical missive from Ugly-Drunken-Masturbatah (That's not my Wu-name,It's
just what my friends call me)

THE NARROW WIZARD

That's not his real name?.I was so disappointed and a little of the mystery
is gone.It was a blow akin to seeing Big Daddy remove Kendo Nagasaki's
ski-mask (ask your parents)

SATURDAY POSTS

Just realised that although this is Saturday, I'm not posting whilst
drunk.Sorry about breaking the list-rules.

CHRIMBO

Do any of the Scottish listees fancy a Christmas night out at some point this
month? It would be fairly instructive to be able to put faces to names so let
me know if you're interested. (Privately)

That's about it.

Steve S xx.