Sinister: solex and webzines...

AP Tobin alex at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 4 17:24:25 GMT 1999

First of all, sorry Honey and everyone else, as there's absolutely zero B&S
content here...  I hardly ever post, so please indulge my intrusion for a
brief sec.

Two topics though:

1.  I've already posted this somewhere else, but have not had much response,
so I thought one or two of you might be interested.  I'm doing an interview
with Solex next Thursday (at her CD shop).  Along with my own mundane
questions, I was thinking of giving other people a chance to ask something.
If there's anything you want to find out, please send it in, and I'll be
sure to ask her when I see her.  I'll also mail you the interview when it's
done then...  I plan on asking some 20 questions, and please send them to me
by Monday, if you can.

2.  Also, anyone knowing of a good webzine - or print, for that matter,
please read on...  After writing for a big German mag for a while and now
moving to Amsterdam this week, I'm looking for someone who is interested in
a few (free, of course) articles and reviews.  If you know of a good forum
(opinionated, diverse, updated regularly, etc.), please let me know.  As an
example, that interview could be one of the pieces, along with gig reviews
of the Beta Band and Super Furries the week after.  Also, CD/album reviews,
film, lit, etc.  Please contact me if you're interested (along with any
other questions you might have...).

OK, that's enough of that for another few months.  Take care everyone!

Alex
http://www.pulped.co.uk