Sinister: now i'm not accusing anyone...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 6 02:40:34 GMT 1999

...but i refuse to believe that my rise from obscurity to third place
on the list crush thingie could be quite so meteoric without the aid
of some multiple voting. i want you all to know that i do not condone
this practice and it was not at my request, i don't even know who it
was (although i have my suspicions) i would withdraw myself
from the race, except that it does wonders for my self-esteem
regardless of whether anyone cheated on my behalf or not.

   of course none of you would vote for me in any capacity if you
knew how much of a bitch i am, but i can't share the details with you
just yet, unless anyone desperately wants to know, in which case you
can email me privately and i can ask you for advice.
   oooh that sounds cryptic, but i'll explain later.

   thank-you to everyone who has helped me with my cardigan dilemma,
the consensus seemed to be that i shouldn't succumb to their twee
charms, and you'll be pleased to know that i haven't and have,
instead decided to freeze. that is unless some kind soul wants knit
me some 'arm socks' (forgotten whose suggestion that was, but it was
a stroke of genius)

  for possibly the first time ever, there's quite a reasonable looking
bloke sitting on the other side of the computer room. he's wearing
headphones. i wonder what he's listening to. more importantly i
wonder what kind of shoes he's wearing.
me? shallow? i was just thinking about the wto protests, of course

  some lovely person sent me some b+s bootlegs the other day. i don't
often get post, but when i do its always of the finest quality.
however, she didn't send me a letter or anything, i would consider it
to be polite to include a few words with a package of that nature.
are there conventions about such practices? i just wondered if my
manners are getting the better of me or if that really is a little
unfriendly?

  no, he's got quite good hair, but on second glance, his jewellery
tells me he's probably listening to stereophonics or ocean colour
scene. nevermind, there's still a significant proportion of the
population of manchester for me to work my way through yet!!

  i just spellchecked my post (yes, i am that sad) the pooter doesn't
like thingie nearly as much as i do and it suggested 'pooh' where
i've written 'oooh' not unreasonable i don't suppose.

  in a final piece of thrilling fiona news, i fixed my bouncing
tigger yesterday. i didn't leave the flat, or do any work, but i
fixed my bouncing tigger. i don't waste my time you know.

  enough, cease the madness, i must go and continue the catalogue of
disasters that i call my life (if only you knew - you'd laugh)

                      stay beautiful y'all,    fiona

in the year 2525....
ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
everything you think do and say is in the pill you took today