Sinister: menage a trois, folie a deux

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Mon Dec 6 05:59:47 GMT 1999

I don't get presents for Hanukkah. It's an American invention, 'cuz Jewish
kids felt cheated that all their Chretien friends got loaded up around the
same time. So. I will make some wishes, because dreams are free,
motherfucker.

1)Man, I wish I had a middle name. Something I could use instead of my
fucking first name. Honey, can I =have= a middle name?

2)I'd love to see Belle and Sebastian cover "Lesbian Seagull" (One of the
really great Van Driessen songs on Beavis and Butthead).

3) I wish I knew what I looked like when I talk. I'd probably shut up more.

4) I wish Leonard Cohen would drop the Buddhism already and make another
damn album.

5) I want to meet a girl who hasn't been raped, abused, or otherwise
traumatized in childhood so that she thinks sex is power. Then I'd like the
two of us to get it on with a stripper. I've given up on true love, this
will do.

6)Please, God, let me pass my internal medicine test in six hours.

7)If we can lose a probe on Mars, we should be able to come up with a
cancer-free cigarette. Failing that, at least some Herbal Ecstasy that
works.

8)Okay, my wishes are getting totally preposterous. I was going to wish I
was a bird, but scratch that. And the Stooges just aren't going to reunite,
and I accept that. So... uhhh... I wish, you know, happy holidays to
everyone. There. I shared. Take care, all.

                                             -Eran

P.S. I'll dance on that list crush site's fucking grave. What an awful thing
to introduce to the most insecure conglomeration of people in the universe.
And damn it, where did my old votes go. My self-esteem had been coasting on
those for over a year now.