Sinister: lazy line painter jane for me.

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Mon Dec 6 12:43:53 GMT 1999

Th other night I was in Button Moon, I've told you all about it already
and because I am such a smashing PR person for them , they have put Belle
and Sebastian on their playlist and they played it twice...in the
one night!
I know some DJ played B&S all night one night in the MEan Fiddler but I
think that was because she left the house in a rush and forgot all her
other stuff. It was my first time hearing them in a club and it was
brilliant, fab, cool, deadly etc.
I know this is more PR but really Button Moon is great. They play Belle
and Sebastian. Wowsers. And one of the grisl who runs it used to go out
with someone who produced the Lazy Line Painter Jane Ep. He knows lots of
secrets about them and told her and she told me and when I tried to
"inform" the list, I got in trouble for rumourmongering.
On a less happy note, I failed my Greek test today and like JenOwl my dad
thought me Tigermilk poster was pornographic and insisted that I take it
down this minute. But... I protested. I'm after l;ugging it half way
across the Irish sea, please don't make me take it down. And then when I
nipped off down to the shops for some biscuits my dad crept into my room
brandishing a large domestic scissors and went choppity chop chop and the
girls half hidden boobs fell into the wastepaper bin which I had foolishly
placed in close proximity to the poster and now there is a blank space on
the wall where I am trying to fill it up with things to do lists but am
having great difficulty on account of it being a full size poster.
Exhale...

oooh goodness what a terrible rant.