Sinister: .

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Mon Dec 6 16:13:57 GMT 1999

   Eran said something to the effect of "I wish i knew what i lokked like
when i talk. I'd probably shut up more" I think the same thing almost every
day, especially given my chronic sense of timing. I really do feel that my
mouth should have a label saying 'insert foot here' somewhere in its
vicinity, if only to remind me to button it at every possible oppurtunity
thus avoiding severe embarrassment and possible offence. Typing of which, i
was complimented on my eyes the other week - the person concerned not having
seen me without my glasses before, slightly worrying as he's the boyfriend
of a friend of mine [they're both goths by the by, and lovely people - they
just scare the daylights out of the people i'm forced to live with, much to
my amusement and silent mirth], and neither he nor i are that way inclined,
but it was nice of him to say anyhow.

   B+S content? Well, theres a first time for everything, and i still think
'Judy and the dream of horses' is the best song they've recorded, it
lightens my soul which can't be said of many things [most of which aren't
P!O!P! in the least]. I still wonder, rather pointlessly i may add, whether
the *Judy* in that is the same one as is mentioned in 'The Rollercoaster
ride' - "...shes a mastermind" . I very much suspect its another of those
meaningless coincidenses of it just fitting the song, but its nice to
imagine.

Adam - now more verbose.