Sinister: 'Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining'

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Mon Dec 6 16:25:24 GMT 1999

In accordance with my alliteration fascination, my Wooing Name is Flailing
Fanatical Killer.  I much rather have been a facist than a killer. Alas,
such is life.

I do love names though. Garions and (thanks to the list) Garreths make me
weak in the knees. As far as last names, I have picked up a disturbing habit
from one of my roommates this summer. Each time I hear someone's last name,
I put it with my first name. Once, I even became quite excited about meeting
this one guy because his last name was Holmes. I thought, "Oooh, if we had
kids I could call them the 'little holmies' !" Disturbing, I know but I was
so amused by this. I also really like the way that Laura Tinsley sounds.
Unfortunately, this is my grandmother's maiden name. Even though, I live in
a small rural town in North Carolina where it's like Einstein's said, "All
relative", I think I'll stay away from that name.

As for Stuart Murdoch, I am still *swooning*. Even with James Thornilley's
post of, "just noticed the other day that Laura has decided to go off with
Stewart. Stewart being a complete wanker and Laura being quite a nice girl.
If I wasn't so shy and polite I'd give her a slap."

Well, slap my ass and call me a donkey!!! Why I never. Can you imagine the
audacity of Mr. Thornilley... Calling me nice?? Sheesh, what is this world
coming to? Of course, I came to discover that he wasn't talking about me at
all and it was about 2 people at his school. It just happened to coincide
with my drooling over Stu on the list. So, my rep is ruined yet. *WheW*

Since my "I love autumn!" post there have been quite a few people
enumerating the negative parts of the season. Not since Jimmy Carter has a
basically good thing been so trashed. Sadness really. Alas, fall is over and
so it's time to move on. Of course, I can never think of it as Winter until
January. Before then, it's just Christmas - a season unto itself. Yes,
contemplating of this season will lead one to pose the question:
Who is the one person, out there, who is seperating happiness and joy out
there in the world?
Dr. Seuss?
Mmmm, no.
Stuart Murdoch???
Perhaps, but not who I was thinking of.
No, its Santa Claus!!

And what is Laura Llew hoping that ole' Saint Nick will bring her this year.
Well, at the top of her list (besides the witty, intelligent, book adoring,
pixies and b&s loving dark hair boy) is a new pair of running shoes. Mmmm
yay. They're dreamy really - grey New Balances. Oh, I can feel them on my
feet already.

So, the list crush site is coming to an end, eh? I would like to remind any
of you last minute top of the polls grapplers - that my list crush is for
sell. Just send me free music. And if you get me B&S's ep material on cd,
well I might just have to really like you. Personally, I was quite
disappointed to find that LAURA LLEW's LIST LUST only amounts to 4 votes.
*sigh*  Ok ok so I'm actually quite astounded. If these are 4 separate
individuals than Sinister is a bit more phreaky than even Stuart David would
have guessed. (Though whoever on the list who was complaining about SD being
so stuck up should remember that he is married. I hear it's quite the
disease.) I would vote for someone on the list crush but they don't post
with any frequency and I would fear they would know it was me. And where
would that put me?

Exactly where I am now.

Laura
'meeting all of your Laura Llew needs since 1977'

ps - I don't plan on dreaming of anyone from Belle and Sebastian until they
dream of me.