Sinister: Boys with guns and baseball bats, firebombs and kappa hats..

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Dec 6 21:43:58 GMT 1999

Sisters of Curtsey,

I opened the 6th door on my STAR WARS Advent Calendar today. Yet again the
chocolate was exactly the same design: a rectangle with the star wars logo
printed on it. What a sham! No bells, no partridge, no five gold rings. Just
the star wars logo. Where is the christmas spirit in that? Nowhere, I tell
you. My good for nuthin'  brother ate a whole advent calendar in one sitting
once. Cardboard and everything. That was before he became a stinking Skinny
Student. Talking of which WELCOME BACK MARCUS! (and natasha).

I'm very excited Miss Alix Campbell and Starry Sarah are djing at the next
tigermilking, the former even asked to borrow my shangri-la's cd. I havent
HIT THE TOWN or indeed hit the floor in so long, I've almost fogotten how.
An advance apology for outlandish dance moves.

The latter said:

>The Clientele are a
>group who should be filmed in crackly black and white wearing suits

Ooh, you know, that sounds rather good. It's rather a shame I couldn't bring
myself to brave london on saturday night. It's hard work being Sinister's
Fancy Piece. I go away for five minutes and Ally's asking people to vote for
me to get my tits out. The list crush soon to be nothing more than a distant
memory, I'm dusting off my crown and putting it back in it's case. It was
too heavy anyway, it kept falling off and hitting my poor little feet. If
you've voted for me, I'd suggest you tell me quick, as I'm only snogging
popstars in the year 2000.

Fiona said:
>someone in the cluster was sending them with cryptic messages on. the
>first couple just said hi, he/she/it offered to tell me about their day if
i was
>interested, but the final straw came with 'would you like me to come
>over so you can at least tell me to get lost?' the person was
>definitely in the room. i logged out and ran.

Oh fiona! havent you *seen* Pretty In Pink?

I'm so glad Hefner are wooing america too. I knew you'd love them. I wish
they'd hurry up and bring that compliation out. It's got such a fantastic
cover. A nun on a motorbike! Because a nun needs a motorbike like a woman
needs a fish. Or something.

Erica

"Never complain, never explain"

http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html