Sinister: fox in the subconscious snow

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Mon Dec 6 22:45:58 GMT 1999

Mercy me, you *are* sinister. Rah.
Okay, so I never meant it to happen, but I had a fox
in the snow dream. I was in a club somewhere in my
subconscious and I was wearing a red and blue t-shirt
with geometric designs and comicbook superhero stuff
on it - I called it my "fox in the snow t-shirt". Then
I ran into a guy wearing the same t-shirt, but in
reverse colours with slight changes to the drawing. We
talked, but then found each other boring and walked
away. And that is all. No band members, nuthin.

That's all today, no political rants or insight at all
really. And to top it off, I have to tell you to visit
a site about really bad hair:
http://www.mulletsgalore.com/
It's absolute brilliance. Okay, it's a little evil,
but it's damn funny.

Love and stylish hair,
Robyn

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC