Sinister: Thats why flags are such ugly things...YEAH!

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 7 02:33:01 GMT 1999

I saw Fugazi last night in DC and aside from being the most electrifying
show, I actually spotted a guy in TBWTAS tee there, plus another petite
blonde Isobel-ite with headscarve and all...anyone know who these people are
(most especially the wee blonde...what a looker).  For $5, I don't see how
one could see anything better than a Fugazi show.  Is Guy Picciotto the
essence of cool or what?  The way he dances, claps, flips, somersaults, wails
and says is "r"s with a roll of the tongue...he's too heavy for your mother.
Did anyone else on the list see that or Fountains of Wayne this weekend?
So I hear in a short time the list crush will be no more...rats.  Just as I
began my mercurial climb into 21st place, the contest ends, which is pretty
consistant with my luck as of late.  Vote for me while the board still
breathes, and I'll show my tits even if Erica won't.  I do push-ups now, you
now...
My friend and I successfully killed a party for the first time this weekend,
on purpose of course.  Someone decided to put us in control of the CD player
around midnight, which was a mistake of the highest order given that we were
the only two drunks ones there and we didn't know anyone.  The previous DJ
had been playing Sublime and that dumb-ass limbo song all night, so we felt
the need to spice the party up a bit...enter Metallica's "One."  After the
initial gunshot blasts and helicopter sounds on the intro, the entire party
stopped and wondered what the hell was going on.  Then once the main riff
started, the pulse of the party went flat.  James Hetfield killed the party.
It was hilarious watching teeny-boppers trying to acclimate from "Limbo up
and limbo down" to "Landmine has taken my sight, taken my speech, taken my
hearing" etc., in a way that said "hey, this kind of crap goes on at every
party, man...I'm hip."  We were subsequently relieved of our duties.
Are we going to try to coordinate some Sinister movement to celebrate the New
Year, or more correctly, to welcome Y2K?  How about getting knackered...I
think we can all live with that.
Don't Worry Baby

Steve C.

"And the wild regrets and the bloody sweats,
None knew so well as I:
For he who lives more lives than one
More deaths than one must die"

-Oscar Wilde