Sinister: oh dear.

embryonic crusadah lauragreig at xxx.com
Tue Dec 7 04:10:40 GMT 1999

you know, just now, i was walking around my room as usual, and i
accidentally stepped on my skateboard and lost my balance.  i thought that
only happened in cartoons.  i spent the next five minutes or so sitting on
the floor reflecting on the situation ... mostly about how much my bum hurt
though.  and what an utter fool i am.

if that wasn't amusing enough, our dinner table conversation of the evening
was of nick drake, whom my parents lovingly refer to as "the dead guy".
"who is this singing?"
"nick drake, mum"
"oh, the dead guy, you mean?"
"id really rather you didnt refer to him as 'the dead guy'."
somehow through all of my family's protests to political correctness, Jeff
buckley still remains "Jeff buckley" or at the very least, "the hallelujah
fellow".

i  am feeling very frustrated by the fact that people always ask "whats up"
as if they expect some sort of meaningful answer.  who ever says anything
besides "nothing"...?  i have Yet to hear it.

oh well.  love, Lola.

ps- ha, ha.. my brother just fell on my skateboard as well.  perhaps i
should move it.