Sinister: soon...

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Dec 7 12:29:20 GMT 1999

erm,yeah,hi.Sorry about my yesterday message but I was sooooooooooo pissed
off,ooh!
So,I don't know if it's of any interest and to be honest is far away but in
OCTOBER 2000-that far away-a new Hal Hartley film is
out!YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!(I suppose I like Hal Hartley).The film is called
"soon" and I just found out about it and I am really really happy.So now
I've got 2 things to expect-the new B&S album(right?) and the new Hal
Hartley film."Oh what joy for every girl and boy ...."
hm.I'm feeling melancholic the past few days.it's winter and I'm in a little
ol' student room myself with my music and my books and I look at the castle
outside and I don't have any bus stories or any B&S dreams and I can't sleep
at night.Another fox appeared last night.
I'm glad someone said what twee means.I was wondering.
today the uni slagged me off for not having payed my accomodation.sob.i
didn't like their treatment.oh well.
in 2 weeks i'm HOME!i can't wait to go out.for three weeks i'm going to get
my life back.
i think i've gone too far now.

stay calm and eat loads of chocolates.
dream.