Sinister: dreams induced by B&S

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Tue Dec 7 17:00:30 GMT 1999

I don't usually make it a habit of sleeping but last night was a rare
indulgence on my part. IYFS was spinning and then everything became eden
like, and serene. But it was too green, like a French surrealist film. Fog
everywhere, and the trees had no true form, I just knew there were trees.
There were people there as well, but only Isobel was truly discernable, and
I'm not sure why. She's the only little beauty that I have a clear picture
of right now, and in the mist and greenery, she shone.
I don't like dreaming, because as in life, nothing happens. Everything
remains in half light and nothing can be seen in it's true form. Or it's
about the ocean and water, and that scares me more than anything.
I think it's debbie's fault that I dreamt this, as she's the one who gave me
a copy of all the B&S videos. Yes I blame her, and I miss her. I will see
her on Friday, Stereolab will be here and my birthday will be over.
the angel blackwell
PS I'm feeling a little adventurous today, I'm gonna scan a photo in of my
tattoos...you need some more fleshy bit up to see...heehee.