Sinister: Sorry

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Dec 7 20:41:43 GMT 1999

Another bodypart!  Thank the lord another bodypart.. I was about to
close down the Sinister gallery in a BIG SULK, because none of you had
sent me any more bits and bobs.  It's had a reprieve, then, or more of
a stay of execution, due to a belly button, but if I haven't got enough
bits to make one whole synthetic Sinistereen by the New Year I'll
probably erase it from the WWW and my memory banks in abject
humiliation.  Seeing it's so ephemeral, you'd better visit it now at:

http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/cgi-local/photo.cgi?gallery=bodyparts

Remember - all contributions presented anonymously, and anyone who
mentions a part of their body on the list has to send a rude-looking
photo of it in, or pay next year's list subscription which currently
stands at 3000 Thai baht.

CHRIS LEAK said:

> Also available on my particular phone is the facility
> to programme your own ring melody, which is where I
> hope some of you out there may be able to help my
> phone ring out with a B&S tune or two (instead of
> Sesame Street)! It's an Ericcson phone if that helps
> anyone?

No!  Because doing that to your phone would be a silly thing, wouldn't
it, and no self-respecting potential Seattle-bashing revolutionary
would dream of doing, would they?  Certainly not me.  Ericsson you
say...?...

+Dp+dp+dp+Cp+cp+cpbp+cpbpgpCcpepgpgp#fp#F

Oh dear.  Shall I start a new chord tabs page for phones.

Kajgana *just* said:

> I've sent a Wu are u message a few days ago, and I want to appologise to
> all of you and to Honey, coz I've sent it after he sent a warning
> message.

Vesna!  If this is the general mail I sent to Sinister re. Wu-Tangs, I
still love you all!  I just do the occasional mummy nudge, please
no-one take it personally.  No-one needs to apologise ON the list for
anything unless they break all Stuart Murdoch's fingers in an accident
at a fun-fair, or eat peanut butter.  If you do anything you think is
a mite naughty, the best way is to send something luscious and lovely
to read to us all the next time round.

Rules for living a happy life: (1) Be kind (2) Never don't go to a
Billy Bragg concert (3) Eat more chocolate.

Finally, a good few list members seem to be having problems mailing
the list recently: this is usually because, having graduated from the
nursery, you find your email program has your email address
specificied in a slightly different but ultimately just as meaningful
version to the one you subscribed with.  Computers don't know that
though, and just think you're one of the great unwashed from outside
these city walls - ALL you have to do is look up your membership on
the Sinister page and change it, as per instructions on the FAQ page
at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/faq.html

or having read them, if you're none the wiser mail ME.  Everyone with
a current list subscription who has joined more than two weeks ago
should be able to post so please yell if you need help.  OK?  OK.

Honey mummy xx