Sinister: shit shower shave

BradWhiddon at xxx.com BradWhiddon at xxx.com
Tue Dec 7 21:36:39 GMT 1999

so there i was, rubbing the morning snot out of my EYES with my fat fucking
FINGERS, when i thought about my ASSHOLE and how lonely it must get down
there with only my BALLS and my SCHLONG to keep it company. so i got onto my
FEET and walked to the bathroom to do the three esses, and i look down and on
my right KNEE CAP there was a bit of blood. i thought "where the hell...."
then i looked in the mirror, and i saw my NOSE had been bleeding, and it must
have got on to my KNEE since i sleep curled up in the fetal position. so i
rubbed my BELLY and thought "fuck it....it'll come off" and got in the
shower. whilst scrubbing my ABNORMALLY HAIRY ARMPITS, i felt a clump of
yesterday's deodorant clinging for dear life. so i yanked it out and thumped
it against the cold shower wall, only for it to ricochet into my GAPING WIDE
MOUTH (cause i was singing that right said fred song). so i coughed and
gagged and in the process i slipped on the bathroom floor and busted my HEAD
wide open (and lasted ASS first onto a shampoo bottle (at least that's the
story i'll tell the doctor)).

-brad

p.s. i think i have HEMORRHOIDS.