Sinister: Come with me, and take a giant step outside your mind...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 7 23:20:16 GMT 1999

God Bless the Monkees...the Poor Man's Beatles.
Speaking of which, today is the 19th anniversary of John Lennon's death, and
if anyone has already pointed this out, I apologize.  I don't mean to post in
such quick succession, but I figured the cadre of Beatle-lovers on the list
would find it of interest.
Well, that and the fact that they recently uncovered evidence that Pearl
Harbour was attacked by submarines as well.  I'm not sure what that proves,
but the local paper made a big stink about it, so I pass it on.
Marie and Holly W.: you're tapes were mailed yesterday, so look for them
quite soon.

Steve C.

"And the wild regrets and the bloody sweats,
None knew so well as I:
For he who lives more lives than one
More deaths than one must die"

-Oscar Wilde