Sinister: like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down.

Owen Lowery ol01 at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 8 01:33:52 GMT 1999

hi sinister

not sure why I picked that title, it just seemed to fit my mood, I guess
I'm looking for a new girl to lay myself down for, an improvement on my
giving up on women to be sure....but it's got to be a new one and not
the same old girls who are after me.
anyway....enough of my private life I know you don't want to hear it.

lucy alder complained about a lack of snow....up here in stirling we had
some earlier this week...it was nice while it lasted but now it's just a
slushy mess which makes the dye in my shoes run into my socks.
lucy was also jealous of B&S dreams but last night I didn't have a B&S
dream just one about my brother dying. This morning I rang home to see
if everything was alright and my mother just thought I was mad. She's
probably right but not for the reasons she thinks.

God I've just read over what I've written and it sounds so depressing,
don't worry I'm fine really....just in a bit of a funny mood.

Was listening to if you're feeling sinister this morning and I felt like
crying when the boy done wrong again came on, I really don't know why
it's just how I felt.

going now
sorry,
   Owen, not a narrow wizard, just a skinny ugly cunt.