Sinister: Me complaining, and you listening.....

GetUpGirly at xxx.com GetUpGirly at xxx.com
Wed Dec 8 02:16:39 GMT 1999

Well, I guess now is a good of time as any to start talking....I've been out
of the nursery for a good two weeks now, and I haven't sent a message yet.
l'm not sure if its because of insecurities or just lack of anything
interesting to say, I can't remember.  I would tell you about myself except
for the fact that I've got nothing going on in my life right now.  I'm just a
lonely girl in texas that has no friends anymore....When I started writing
this e-mail, I had something to say, but now I can't remember.  One thing I
can say, though, is that B&S are such a wonderful band (I have such a
brilliant talent for stating the obvious) and that they have made such an
impact in my life, its good to know that music can still do that...Well, I
know I'm rambling, and I promise that next time I will have something
worthwhile to say, although that may not be for a while.

thankyou.
Melissa