Sinister: shit shower shave

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Wed Dec 8 21:34:31 GMT 1999

so, brad, do we get to see all the aforementioned body parts?! i wanted to
bitch and whine about my life a little bit, but it pales in comparison to
brad's tale of woe. last night my relatively new boyfriend decided to tell
me about some weird things he likes and i am not too sure how to take it.
somethings i think are disgusting. he insists he is not a weirdo but i'm
not convinced. relative to past boyfriends i would say he is. am i just
out of the loop? do many boys like freaky things? perhaps i have not been
with a very representative sample of boys in the past. i wonder if maybe i
have issues b/c i'm not into kinky shit. should i ignore this revelation?
anyone have any thoughts?

this morning i had to open the store where i work. i went in the inside
door and discovered that the alarm automatically goes off if you go in
that way. that was exciting. it was even more fun b/c i couldn't find the
code to tell the alarm monitoring people. thank goodness the cops didn't
come! security came though. it was really quite stressful. i was thinking
"gee, it would be really nice to listen to some nice soothing belle and
sebastian right now" when i remembered that i'd brought cds with me and
one of them was "if you're feeling sinister". so i put it on and all day i
listened to the lovely tunes. "the snow is falling, falling falling..."

-di

"i want to defy the logic of all sex laws"