Sinister: You Were Just My Inbetweener

David Strange Strange david1822 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 8 21:34:52 GMT 1999

Good day sinister people,

I hope this post finds you all in good health especially the girl who kept
falling over her
skateboard ouch.

We have nearly finished college for the term hurrray and I think our tutors
are taking us
to a public house on the final day, I've never drunk with teachers before I
wonder what
we will chat about. Although one of our lecturers is quite interesting he
was telling us
how to get away with having an affair good excuses etc., so if any sinister
people need
this advice go to Guildford College and inroll in an English or History
course.

My friend wants to set me up on a blind date this weekend I said no chance
unless Cilia
Black is in attendance and 'Our Steve' of course.

I tried to introduce B&S to the publicans at the pub where I work and they
all hated it, it
wasn't lively enough for them not even Electric Renaissance, bah! they have
no taste, and
I was forced to put back on the dodgy pub tapes (Stereophonics, Ocean Colour
Scene and
the dreaded OASIS AAAAAAAAHHHH save me now). But I wear my Fox B&S T-shirt
underneath my white work shirt and I spit in the drinks and give all there
beers huge
heads to all those who bad mouthed the mighty Sebastian, I may tomorrow try
and slip
Looper in the tape player Mission Impossible style, wish me luck.

I've never dreamt about B&S but i used to dream that Louise Wiener
(ex-sleeper lead
singer) was my sister, and i used to record her voice because she has the
sexiest speaking
voice ever.

I'm off now so cheery-bye (I hope Honey doesn't shout at me for lack of B&S
content but
I've had a very trying few weeks)

DAVID XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'As if each speech was a beautiful arrangement of notes never to be spoken
again'

PS thank you to everyone who mailed me back after my 1st ever mail I feel
ever so
welcome now and also HUGE thanks to Jen she knows what for!