Sinister: Out of the nursery!

GRAEME JOHN ANDERSON gjanderson at xxx.co
Wed Dec 8 08:03:03 GMT 1999

I was released from the nursery a week or so ago but didn't have anything
interesting to say. Come to think of it still don't have much to say but I
thought a brief introduction would go down well.

Having been reading your messages for the past few weeks, it appears as if
I'm one of the more 'muture' listees - I mean I have a real job and I'm no
longer a student (oh how I remember those days when the heating would break
down and all 3 of us would huddle around the Calor gas fire to defrost the
ink in our pens).

I'm currently well disconnected from the music scene at the moment having
now spent a few years down in the Caribean - but had the opportunity to
visit the land of B & S this summer to stock up on my CD collection.

All this talk of winter made me realise that although winter goes on for
months in Scotland - it has it's charms, those cold cold clear mornings are
excellent. Down here we only have the wet season and the dry season - much
more predictable.

Well, I think you've probably all had enough of my ramblings by now so I'll
stop here.

Graeme

P.S Not sounding much like B&S but I highly recommend the Buena Vista Social
Club CD. Buy it for Christmas!