Sinister: lighting up the path where you walk

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 9 13:20:05 GMT 1999

<if this has come through already just hit delete - my email's playing up
again>

okay, okay, i wrote the poem about the breasts.  as for playforth being a
good celebrity name, youn, i used to think so too, until my nickname at
school became 'foreplay'.  such things are almost enough to make a girl get
married...

speaking of poetry, i knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted
the WHOLE of 'the raven'.  nowhere else but sinister could it happen.  it may
be better than oral sex when you say it aloud, robert, but scrolling down
doesn't have quite the same effect.  still quite a fine experience though.

i have been sleeping very badly lately, as usual the fault of a man (not in a
totally bad way this time though), and so always wake up in the early hours
remembering my dreams.  another b&s one last night - now this is making me
think that maybe i dream about b&s *every* night, but usually don't remember.
 scary.  anyway, in this dream someone told me that the band were playing in
australia, and were being supported by the stone roses and several other
unlikely people.  i woke up laughing before much else happened, but i know
that i was working on some kind of leather stall in a market, with a mad
butch blonde girl (the one who told me about the gig and i think was going to
fly to australia to see them.)  maybe i'll invest in some sleeping pills...

today was spent walking the streets from morning until night.  no bloody star
anywhere near my shoulder though, just a heavy and flourescent bag of safeway
leaflets on it.  safeway may be mentioned in a b&s song, but it's not quite
so lyrical when you're actually working for the bastards and have to lug a
giant waste of paper around housing estates just to earn a few pennies.  will
anyone pay me to write customised poems for them???

searching after love and relevance,

archel xxx

*********
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com

*** buzzwords: coming soon to a website near you ***