Sinister: hiya /celebrations/stuD ill/job/gig/crapping it on interviews.

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Thu Dec 9 10:01:55 GMT 1999

hiya folk. I haven't mailed for a few weeks because
I've been soooooo busy it's almost untrue.

1) - yaay. It's my birthday today. yay. celebrations.
joviality all round. yay. jelly and ice cream. yay.
novelty birthday cake featuring either disney
character, or homer simpson. so why does it feel like
"it's just another day"? birthdays have really lost
their attraction for me. I remember when I was younger
(i.e. - when I was 16, last year  ;) ) It would be
exciting, but I'm just too tired and content in not
really caring about much now that it doesn't matter.

2) - I'm absolutley shitting it big style. I found out
on tuesday that I've got my medicine interview for
glasgow  uni next wednesday, and I'm pretty scared.
I've been told that they might ask u about the music u
like, and I don't know if they would be put off by my
taste (they might think that I'm a corrupt vote
rigger)
any advice on interview 'technique' wouldn't go amiss.

3) did some more work experience in hospital. I got to
hold someones large intestine, because it was lying in
a bucket of formaldehyde. it was, erm, frightenigly
fun. I might just go and work in a slaughterhouse
instead.

4) I got another mail from mick cook the other day. He
said that he has got 3 posters and 3 records signed by
all the band to give me, because I asked him for
something to raffle to help fund a project I'm doing
to pay for an activity week for some mentally disabled
kids. but he said that stuart david was ill right now,
but he'd sign the stuff soon. I bet karn TOLD him to
wrap up warm when going outside, but no, he thought he
knew better.......

5) I got a job in next in argyl st. in glasgow on
saturday mornings now. I'm in menswear. I am kind of
horrified by this, but I need the money. I find that a
lot of customers there are dicks, and so are some of
the workers. £3.63 an hour - not too good, but it WILL
go up. I almost asked the guy if I could get some more
because I'm more intelligent than the average shop
worker, but then I thought the better of it.

6) what are 'props', as in "props to mr. X,
because.."? I seem to see it a lot.

7) I need good stage equiptment for the gigi I'm
holding in january. I want big big big speakers and
lights ect., and a big smoke machine would be really
good too. can anyone help? I've not got that much
money to spend on the pa equiptment, so it'll have to
be cheap.

cheerio

Babychris
CRYSTALBALLS

(can I still use the "baby" bit now that I'm 17?)