Sinister: Im gonna leave the city....

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 9 18:58:45 GMT 1999

.....got to get awaaaaaaaay (Nice tune Sean, btw).

Hi Individuals

.....and now for a meaningless heading....

AND YOUR BIRD CAN SING (The Jam Version)

My friend just phoned me up and told me that the Bassist and Drummer from
The Smiths and Aziz from The Stone Roses played a secret gig in my local
last night. Only 20 people were in the audience.

Aziz had 8 guitars with him, including a glass one which showed a flying
dragon when he banged it. He also played another with his teeth. They played
Smiths, Roses and some Ian Brown Songs (including My Star).

Afterwards, my friend had a drink with the three of them, got their
autographs and were talking to them until 3am.

He would have told me earlier but ive had no phone for 2 weeks so he couldnt
contact me. I missed that because stupid BT sent their engineer around at
11:30 instead of 10:30.

It was my 18th birthday as well yesterday. So i'd just like to say that i
think i am Officially the unluckiest person on earth. If you agree, send
cash or cheques to "Chris_t_opher's Unluckiest Fan In The World
Trust........

See, im not always useless...
This time i'm *just* pathetic
Chris_t_opher