Sinister: you make me forget my dreeeeeeeems...

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 9 19:02:31 GMT 1999

Hi all.

Can I just say hello to everyone who's new and everyone in the nursery who's
going to be new? I can? ok. Hello.

I'm knitting a scarf for David. I'm thinking maybe me and archel should go
into business. Or maybe not.

I hate grungers. Really. They are even meaner than teenyboppers sometimes.
And most of them have like Kurt Cobain's suicide note printed on their
jackets like it was cool that he shot himself. And always standing in groups,
with like blue hair and black eyeliner like someone's punched them, going on
about how courtney killed him. Maybe he just happened to be writing a suicide
note for a laugh, and he was sucking thoughtfully on the barrel of his gun,
when it went off, and he thought he might as well finished it while he bled
to death, so people wouldn't laugh at him for being so careless, and instead
walk around with obituaries to him on their jacket, even though they were
only about 9 years old when he died.

I had a belle and sebastian related dream. I was in the mens toilets of G2,
being sick and mick cooke was holding back my hair to stop my from getting
vomit on it. Then chris geddes gave me a glass of water. Strange. I think
that i shouldn't eat chocolate before I go to bed.

I hate orange flavour Tunes. They don't help you breath more easily, they
poison you and bloody stink. I phoned up the tunes coldline.

Has anyone read the stuart david interview in Melody Maker? It's not that
good (though i've not read nalda said yet), but there's a photo of him
grinning like a maniac and the caption above his photo reads "Stuart David
chuckles with glee as he hears a rumour that the Booker Prize is to be
decided by an e mail vote.".  Well I found it funny. Also, you don't see his
where hands are which might account for the unhealthy grin.

cuddles to everyone.

jen