Sinister: WHY WERE MOST ANARCHISTS RUSSIAN NOBLEMEN?

NALeigh82 at xxx.com NALeigh82 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 9 20:34:22 GMT 1999

Hi
    I'm slightly scared, and confused, for two reasons.  I just bought a copy
of the Christmas Radio Times and the Millenium Night/Morning on Channel 4 is
dominated by an 8 and a half hour Big Breakfast Marathon.  I still assume
that the apocalypse tube will be incorperated into the evening because there
is no way anyone could tollerate Johnny Vaughn for that length of time.  My
main problem is that at the same time on BBC2 is 'The Book of Life' by Hal
Hartley so i'll have to give up my £4000 Gatecrasher ticket and stay in cos I
can't tape both of them.

     I just received a single today by a group called Clock Strikes Thirteen
entitled 'When we Were together'.  It is truly wonderful, has anyone else
heard of them?  If you're interested in buying their single, which is really
cheap, then I can give you the relevent e-mail address to order it as I don't
want to infringe any sinister rules on advertising by posting it to everyone,
but I think everyone should buy it.  The guy at their record company in the
U.K. said I was the first person to enquire about that single.

                    Bye
                        Nick Leigh

p.s. I don't have a ticket for the gatecrasher EXTRAVAGANZA on dec 31st/jan
1st and have never been to a trendy night club in my life.

+ the question in the subject was purely rhetorical but I wouldn't mind
discussing the topic with someone.