Sinister: Say no to Oslo/ say yes to porno

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 10 07:07:33 GMT 1999

Lovely Erica said this:

>How on *earth* could I qualify as a grunger?

Well I WAS a grunger, back in the days Kurt still had his head. People
actually called me Grungy (haha). And yes, I stank. And yes, I was angry
with the world. And I didn't wash my hair often enough. And I had an Alice
In Chains- t-shirt, FAAAARRRR too big, of course. But that was 1993. Now
it's 1999, I wear a bit too small t-shirts (with Little Prince printed on
the one I'm wearing now, isn't it cute? See? See?), I'm in love with the
world, I wash my har every day. And this one guy who is of a friend of a
friend called me "a fucking nerd." So I've changed, you see?

And then Erica continued:

>They'd have me hung by my pink tights

...and I found myself sexually aroused by that. These days, even a cats
mioaw gets my hormones going.

On on and on Erica went:

>Why not embroider a few of your favourite words, or your fake name into the
>lining of your coat? I'm currently in the process of embroidering the words
>"Yes I do but not with you" in tiny red sequins onto the back pocket of my
>jeans. Just a little thought.

Brilliant idea! I could maybe-possibly-if-the-time-was-right make myself a
"No my glasses are real I'm not using these for nothing you silly arsehole
stop fooooking asking me that same question all over again you guys make me
want to puke you think that just because you've been thinking of using fake
black rimmed glasses makes me a fucking faker too well I'm not so sod off do
you know her well could you introduce me to her 'cause she has the prettiest
brown eyes in the world and I'm a sucker for brown eyes and her face is
pretty too and her hair looks cool."- shirt.

But that would mean I'd have to start wearing those XL- sized t-shirts
again. So I'll just say the same as I've always done when asked that
question about my glasses:

"Yes."

And then I smile.

But now I'm gone.