Sinister: i don't wanna see no brassiere, my dear

BradWhiddon at xxx.com BradWhiddon at xxx.com
Fri Dec 10 16:53:46 GMT 1999

i, for one, think that the gentle waves album is good.

it's not tony the tiger great or anything like that, but it's a good listen.

if you don't listen to it as a b&s side-project, it is better than if you're
sitting there comparing it to b&s.

and i'm not just saying this because isobel came over to my apartment last
night and made sweet love to me (which she did). i'm just saying it cause
y'all need to give it another shot.

on a related note, isobel likes two types of music when in the sack:

when she's on top she likes listening to dokken "back for the attack"".

when she's getting rocked from the backside she likes to hear bryan adams
"summer of '69"

and those are the only two position she's really in to.

-brad