Sinister: who wants to be a xmas tree?

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Fri Dec 10 18:23:22 GMT 1999

yer,i know it's a stupid subject title but i just wanted to say sth about
xmas.so,how's shopping for everyone?i'm not shopping anything.no sir!i will
not play that game.xmas my ass.i mean it's nice buying a little sth for the
new year and all that but let's not get mad.alright?

oh well!

i'm going home next week.if there's anyone from the list in athens on
21/12-most probably not one person but me,but anyway-,there's going to be a
brilliant party in this club,planB by a group of dj's named
kapamarou.they're friends of mine and they play really good music-and B&S,of
course 'cause they play everything I want 'cause they know if they don't,
well,they're going to die!i can't wait!i think i shouldn't even have
mentioned all that but i've seen a couple of greek names on the list and
thought i'd inform them.is this inappropriate or sth, mummy?

i've read on the B&S site that they're going to record a john peel
session.does anyone have any idea when is it gonna be broadcasted?i hope
i'll be in england by that time.and i hope they're gonna play a gig
somewhere near here(they did say they're planning a tour,as well.i read
it.honest!)-WOLVERHAMPTON ,that is.

To B&S:you know ,there is this really really nice concert hall in
WOLVERHAMPTON called THE CIVIC HALL and you could play here,you know!isn't
that such a great idea?

oh well!

now i'm off.i'm going to work on an essay...(erm,yeah...),and then i might
go out and get pissed-as if i don't do that every night!hmmm

adios amigos et:
"hasta la revolution para siempre!"as che would say
rock on and fight
zoe

"in a dark dark place,in a dark dark room..."