Sinister: Hogmanay? Bah! Humbug!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Fri Dec 10 18:56:44 GMT 1999

Hi guys,

Well, I queued from 6am until 8.45am, but I got my Travis ticket, along with
mild frostbite and a good laugh. Highlight of the morning was when a guy
rode past on his bicycle, laughing loudly at us in our tinfoil wrappings and
fell off his bike. That was funny. I was on the news for approx 0.03 of a
second too, I was the guy in the green leather jacket who jumped and waved
at the camera <grin> If anyone recognises me at the gig, come and say hello.
There can't be too many guys with a green leather jacket and a Radiohead top
:)

My Hogmanay plans are now in ruin. I originally had promises of a
get-together from ten people. That was a month ago. Throughout this week,
they have all cancelled on me, leading me to question how I smell. This
bascially means that I'll be sitting in my bed, watching everyone on TV
having a great time and crying. Stuff certainly kicks you when you're down,
don't it?

I heard a rumour that our band are planning to release gig details in
January. I really, really hope that this is true, because they're one of my
two fave bands that I haven't managed to see live - the other being
Radiohead. Fingers crossed....

I though of a great title for the new album.... how about...

'Subtletwee' [subtlety, get it?]

<grin> I think I should be the cover star, and I await my phone call
inviting me to be photographed :)

The book with my story in it apparently goes to press this week. I'll let
y'all know when it does.

Anyone going to see Beck in March at the Clyde Auditoriam?

I'll leave now.

Crafty Barnardo out!

[footsteps fade mournfully into the distance. somewhere in the other
direction, the sound of a party is heard...]

--Jason

"And in the rapture and the charm
  Came the tranquil and the calm"