No subject

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Sat Dec 11 10:13:28 GMT 1999

   Went through my tapes of last years 'festive fifty' the other day which
only serves to make me wonder, as in these, the prospect of a B+S session is
mentioned as imminent i.e. March [that is the March of 1999], which, given
their no show makes me a wee bit cynical of it ever getting recorded [may i
hopefully be proven wrong]...

   Anyhow, with reference to erica's pink tights - wasn't Courtney Love
wearing something both pink, and tight like in appearance at this years
Glastonbury? I know her status as a 'grunger' is possibly a bit dubious,
but, none the less? Perhaps i've been lucky,but all the grunge fans i know
are scrupulously clean and have never been spotted with a copy of Mr Cobains
suicide note on their persons. What with all the sew on patches, there
wouldn't be room anyway - its quite incredible that when they take their
jackets off, they stand up for themselves when dumped on the floor.

    My school nickname was fairly criptic - being *Duncan* [my email address
derives from my little sisters inability to pronounce it properly], and i've
never yet got a satisfactory explanation; creative suggestions welcome...

Adam