Sinister: when it's not raining all these streets are filled with students

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Sat Dec 11 16:20:59 GMT 1999

hello dears.

we have a popstar in our midst!  okay, we have quite a
few popstars in our midst, but i'm going to embarrass
the pants off steve c. by publicly giving mad props to
his band, which i am listening to Right Now.  it is
tres good.   the boy can "hit things with sticks" like
no other.

jenowl brought memories flooding back to me when she
talked about littering her bedroom floor with her
school uniform.  i suddenly got all nostalgic for
shedding my plaid jumper, peter-pan-collar shirt, and
silly tie after school.  damnit, those jumpers were
too hot in may and june, and not enough in february.
which resulted in the trousers-under-skirt look, which
-- although it may be cool now -- was definitely a
dorky thing back then.  but i've lost my point, which
was that this just proves that memory is indeed
selective when i can remember private school fondly.
sort of.

my millennium plans do indeed include being dead for
most of it.  [ree collapses into giggles]

last week two of my friends -- people i Live with for
goodness' sake! -- confessed to acts of, um,
self-fulfillment while listening to b&s... one for the
first time, and one in the car!  while driving!  in
daylight!

i am officially apalled by the bodyparts page.  i
mean, good lord people, surely more of you can send
photos!!  (mummy, i'm working on scanning my knee...)

of course we can still call chris crystalballs "baby"
even though he's 17 now.  although i have to say that
the "chrystalballs" part always sounds dirty to me,
and combined with the boy only being 17 makes me
consider the legality of such thoughts.  sheesh.  i
have a crush on a 16-year-old boy.  i'm almost 22.  is
that wrong?

let me see if i've got everything:  props, school
uniforms, masturbation, b&s, body parts, death, sexual
harrassment of a minor.  yup.  i got it covered.

mercifully ending this ramble...

xoxo,
marie

=====