Sinister: A Half of Big BK Whopper Stella Artois

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 11 17:32:00 GMT 1999

Dear Sinister,

Second time lucky. Yahoo just caused my first mail to disappear so lets try
again. Stupid yahoo. When I start up my own internet e-business startup
commerce pentium IBM iMac e-information super-highway, just like Alan McGee and
David Kitchen, pioneers them all, I will start up a fantastic, reliable and
unstupid web-based email. I will.

So anyway. When Elles subject line was "A Pint of McGuiness", did anyone else
think it was the shock revelation than McDonalds had taken over Guiness in a
corporate takeover, and were now going to start McGuiness Happy Meals? I'd like
that. Four chicken nuggets, a medicore portion of soggy fries, and a half of
stout. Top banana chief and chiefettes, what?

I am listening to Magnetic fields LIVE songs, from the LIVE arena. I'll swap
you mp3s if you buy me 69 love songs please. Or Get Lost. In fact, I only still
have one Magnetic Fields album, and thats on tape too. This song is called "Its
A Crime", and they are doing good impressions of ill-done by Jamaicans with
chips on their shoulder, and they're probably STONED on DRUUGS. Bad! Wicked!
Evil!

Listees with photographic memories will remember when I mentioned the Best
Spanish Song in the world EVER, "Por Que Te Vas", which featured in the Best
Spanish Film that I've seen for oh, days, "Cria Cuervos". Well fetch me my
monkey and allow me to wank it! Kahimi Karie, a Japanese popstress the like of
which there are bluddy loads actually, has only gone and covered it! Fans of
"Por Que Te Vas", which you all should be else you smell - will be disappointed
to hear that she does nothing spanking new and bouncy and mysterioso with the
song. And even more sad they spent £5.50 on a single, for one song. Which isn't
really worth it. It also has a song about Mike Always Diary! Its seems
everyones on a Bridget Jones kick these days!

It has Momus on it too. Momus.

What a stupid name. I always mix up Moby and Momus. These days I just try to
remember, "Goths like Moby, Momus wears an eye-patch", and everything seems to
become clear. But I wouldnt bet on it.

The other day I had a Sinister-ish dream. Tim Hopkins was in it. We went to the
pub. But then Tim started shouting going "We're not going to this fucking
over-crowded commerical pub, let me take you to a real boozer", and he led us
to a place where the main attraction was that when you went in, the staff
handed you rubber truncheons, and you could beat up as many police-people as
you wanted, for the price of a pint!! Crackin'! And one policeman was naked.
Urgh. The others were fully uniformed. Honey was there, sneaking peeks.

Analyse THAT, Megan Lehar!

Then again...do I want that analysed? I supose it was my own fault, due to my
eating a huge hunk of cheese and PATE before I went to sleepy-byes.

Sayonara,
Sarah-San
xx