Sinister: sniffles...sob sob

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Sat Dec 11 19:41:25 GMT 1999

stereolab was cancelled last night. UGH! I've been waiting for this show for
a long time and they got sick. My friends saw their tour bus outside the
venue and everything. They were here and they didn't play. There's no chance
for rescheduling or anything. My friends spent around 40 bucks for a bus up
here from London (ontario.) Belle and Sebastian did this to us as well the
last time they were to play Toronto. Oh well...I had fun last night anyway.
My friends Diana and Debbie were out last night at a little P!O!P! night and
they looked like they had fun. Debbie even danced last night. They didn't
play much B&S though, but when they did we made a lot of noise. The little
Queen St West stuck up lot didn't appreciate it too much, but they work
retail so they're pretty grumpy all the time anyway. Debbie and Diana waited
for me before the show at the bar...they're funny. They misunderstood my
post on the meetup page. Funny how they were the only 2 that did. Girls can
be silly.
Gotta run...
the angel blackwell.