Sinister: parrots, parrotheads and other such nonsense

embryonic crusadah lauragreig at xxx.com
Sun Dec 12 00:31:50 GMT 1999

:where's the SNOW??
:*  * *    * *   *   *  * *   * *   * *     *  *   *
:*    *   * *     * *  *   *    * * *
:* * *   *   *  *  *  *   * *  *  *   * *  *
:* *       *   *       *   * *   *
:  *             *    * *
:*        *         * *
:*
:
:ah... that's better.

yay, snow!  thank you, archel.  yay.  the first time in chicago history its
not snowed before the end of november.  ack.  and indeed in one week i'll be
finished with exams and heading south for my jimmy buffett-esque
christmas... "we've got everything but snow".  ha.
speaking of which (exams, that is), does anyone have any suggestions for
surviving this horrendous next few days of studying?  stereolab, Duke
Ellington and looper have thus far kept me smiling + Amused, but I fear for
my sanity.  I hold and treasure dearly that which I have left.  (just caught
myself singing along to ninety-eight degrees.. oh dear.)
 despite the abundance of poems this week, what has happened to the parrot?
he seemed oh so fun.  i might have just missed him though, in which case i
profoundly apologize.

baby, let me love you to the ninety-eighth degree.  love, lola.