Sinister: and the moment will come when composure returns

Owen Lowery ol01 at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 12 14:41:13 GMT 1999

'allo peeps it's me innit.

I'm dead happy today cos I finally got my student loan yesterday. I
immediately went out and bought a new shirt (velcro fastening for easy
access...Mmmmm) and then went out and got hideously drunk before waking
up with some girl this afternoon(I guess the new shirt worked). Also
I've finished all my work for the year and so all I need to do is wait
till I've had my one exam on friday and then I'm free WooHoo!!!

Also spent some of my loan on a Cherry Red compilation album from 1982
so when I get home from uni (I have no record player up here) I'll be
able to listen to a Felt track that I haven't heard before as well as a
track by Attila the Stockbroker which sounds like it must be great just
'cos of the guys name. Strange though...the record cost me a fiver but
had "pay no more than 99p" printed on the sleeve.....bloody second hand
record shops.

Finally I'm going to mention a certain band in a vain attempt to make it
seem like this list is actually about them.
Question: why does nobody on the list refer to sleep the clock around as
'slap the cock around' anymore, it used to be vaguely humourous to
peurile minds like mine.

love you all (but some more than others),
   owen 'the strange wizardy bloke' lowery